#MarriageCounselorInDelhi explains about #sexless #Marriage
Feel rejected or you are rejecting your #spouse to be #intimate ? Feel spouse left you sitting to rot in your #sadness and despair? The guilt you feel right now will become anger in time to come. You may rekindle the flame before this ends up on the painful road to #divorce. The love is still there, but the #spark isn’t.
When apart from the ‘nice’ men and women they have #married, #sexual #intimacy and connection are the only things missing then It’s a sign where the intimacy of #relationship in marriage is influenced by any of the factors below which are playing a part :
- Insecurity in #marriage
- When one spouse keeps hiding personal or family activity.
- When #spouse loses #trust on spouse.
- Past hurt or pain of incident is holding spouse back to connect with you.
- When spouse keeps abusing your parents or you don’t respect your spouse parents/siblings.
- Incompatibility of thoughts.
- Lack of #communication.
- Responsibility burden.
- Not feeling attached to the spouse.
- Spouse has hurt #feelings.
- Physically not taking care of #health.
- Lack of emotional attachment.
- Fights over financial management.
- Feels like living with a selfish spouse.
- When one spouse is controlling #relationship and being manipulative.
- Physical inhibitions – medical problems.
- Alternative outlets – may be one spouse meeting their needs through other means.
- Guilt or #conflict
- Not Feeling Attracted #Sexually to Your #Spouse
Nothing can be as painful for anyone as to be in a sexless marriage. If the spouse is rejecting you for the intimacy, then don’t feel sad because your spouse may already be feeling bad to deny you and you are not the only one who is feeling sad. Some refusers feel no guilt at all about the absence of #sex. Instead of feeling sorry for rejection, you will need to look at the stage of Happiness in #marriage, Happy #couples have good intimate #life. Remember the time you both were happy you also might have good intimate periods. A #sexless marriage is not usually a mutually agreed-upon decision. One partner unilaterally refuses sex to the other in most cases.
To give an example if wife visited her parents/siblings or her relative are visiting your house with whom she connects & they make her happy, then it’s possible she will be in a happy mode. Husband needs to enjoy this happy mode, but the situation gets reversed if the husband doesn’t like her siblings or parents. If he is unhappy during the period her relatives are visiting, then he will not feel connected & in return, she will also feel not connected.
Are You Spouses or Just Roommates?
If the husband is refusing then instead of him being a “nice refuser” she wishes he wasn’t; she may want to he was mean, she may think it would have made it easier for her. It depends on #couples to couples; you will need to analyze your marriage through your point & situation. If it has been over months or years to be #intimate then you both should meet the #counselor to discuss what’s the hidden trigger which is stopping you to live happily.
The second step for getting sexless marriage help is brainstorming together about options for resolving the problem.
Strengthening your #communication skills with a marriage #counselling program like #HMH Hello Marriage Happiness will be critical for this step as well. You will need to be confident that you have the skills to keep your discussions creative and win-win, instead of analytical and argumentative.
Call & Talk to us in #confidence, your name & details are kept confidential.
Remember, building a #happy marriage is one of the most gratifying and fulfilling activities a person can put their energies.