iNtegra Depression counseling helps you recover from depression & live a joy-full life. Depression in marriage can arise from the number of factors. When a spouse feels ignored, unappreciated for their efforts for the family unit or feels the partner is self-centered & not responsible for the family as a unit.
Family saying is: The Family Who Eats Together, Stays Together.
We, humans, are a social animal. We just cannot live alone. A family is that whole unit which gives us a sense of we feeling which is essential for human complete physical and mental health. Sadness or downswings in mood are normal reactions to life’s struggles, setbacks, and disappointments. Many people use the word “depression” to explain these kinds of feelings, but depression is much more than just sadness.
When family crises happen, and he is not able to deal with them maturely, maladjustment and unhappiness in personal life happen. Let’s see what the common causes of the family crisis in the present day scenario are.
- Presence of children with the resulting splitting of affection between the couple.
- Lack of children – boredom on the part of the couple or friction if one member greatly desires offspring.
- In-laws – not only domineering but aged relatives upsetting home.
- Death in immediate or near family.
- Lengthy illness.
- Income failure – husband broods, wife nags.
- Wife fails to progress and grow up with husband.
- Change of residence due to the job transfer, loss of friends.
- Unfaithfulness may be a result as well as the cause of unhappiness.
In fiction when a couple has gone through a crisis and remained together, their marriage has been “purified by fire,” and they find themselves even more compatible than before. This would be ideal situation, but alas! It is rarely so.
The reality is different from fiction. There may be a temporary improvement, but a new disagreement ensues, followed by a lowered level of reconciliation and ultimately a gradually deteriorating relationship. The social reality today is that the family structure was decidedly weakened over that of the typical family half a century ago. Many live in a rented small house, duplex or apartment rather than a large house owned by themselves. Fewer elders, maiden aunts, and grandmothers live with them. Birth control has delayed and rendered less numerous the children. Instead of starting the day unified with a family breakfast, people are in a hurry to move out to their place of work.
On top of this seems to be a happy go lucky attitude towards marriage and divorce. In our grandparents times, marriage was done leisurely and was meant for keeps. The art of adaptability, flexibility, and forgiveness was practiced as second nature. Now, we seem to marry impulsively and run to a lawyer when the first ripple breaks the calm surface. Divorce has now multiplied manifold. Apparently, life has become much more complicated.
This is where marriage counselling enters the life of a couple and helps them understand, comprehend and settle their differences.
Depression counselling online or Depression counselling in person in our Hauz Khas office is offered to people who are suffering from depression of any kind.
Depression counselling techniques are used by iNtegra counselling.
Signs of Depression :
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness.
- Loss of interest in daily chores & activities.
- Loss of Appetite or weight changes.
- Insomnia or loss of sleep or Sleep changes.
- Oversensitive, Restless Anger or irritability.
- Loss of energy. Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained.
- Self-loathing. Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
- Reckless behavior. You engage in escapist behavior such as alcoholism, smoking or other self-abuse.
- Concentration problems.
- Unexplained aches and pains.
Call iNtegra Marriage Counsellor in Delhi & have a confidential talk Dial marriage counselor in Delhi 98-1118-1117